Bottoms Up are worked from the toe up with a brioche toe and a sturdy heel that combines corrugated ribbing with brioche detailing. The ribbing undulates into all brioche, and the cropped leg is bound off by some beads if desired.
The socks are extra warm at the toes and just above the ankle, just delicious. This class is targeted towards the intermediate knitter. You need to have a knowledge of brioche. We will be doing sections of this row by row together to ensure success.
Join us for this adventure and let’s have some fun!
- Pattern: Bottoms Up by Laura Nelkin
- MC 180 to 350 yds of fingering weight yarn
- CC 60 to 80 yds of fingering weight yarn
- US 1 and US 0 , either double pointed needles or a 40” circular needle
- Removable stitch Markers
- Tapestry needle
- Optional: 60-66 size 6/0 glass seed beads, tool for placing beads, superfloss, .75 to 1mm steel crochet hook or a beading needle